Just like the offensive play it was named after, The Pick and Roll aims to be simple, yet effective.
We’re about the wildly passionate fans. The ones who bleed green and gold, the folks who live, eat and sleep Australian basketball, and still have nightmares about that foul in the Rio Olympics. The ones who fly the flag proudly, the ones that cheer for our boys and girls, our men and women all over the world.
We’re all about you.
The Pick and Roll was conceived in 2014, and is headed today by Kein Chua and Damian Arsenis.
To be the most trusted source for all things Australian basketball and a leader in nurturing the sport across all levels.
We are committed to providing accurate, relevant and timely coverage of Australian basketball to help promote and educate the public. We do this through providing a platform for everyone.
Since 2014, The Pick and Roll has been the springboard for budding writers to develop their talent and find opportunities.
The #TeamPnR tree continues to grow across a variety of media roles, and includes:
- Olgun Uluc, Fox Sports Australia (interview)
- Steve Chalmers, Big V Basketball (interview)
- Grant Richardson, Basketball Australia (interview)
- Luke Sicari, NBL
- Matt Hickey, Punters.com.au & Odds.com.au
- Hayley Wildes, Melbourne United Basketball Club
- Warren Yiu, ESPN AU/NZ
- Ben Mallis, NBL & AAP
- Oliver Kay, Basketball Australia
- Kane Pitman, Basketball Australia, Herald Sun & ESPN AU/NZ
Questions? Comments? Lob a message over today.
Credit to Shen Nanzhen for designing The Pick and Roll’s logo.