Just like the offensive play it was named after, The Pick and Roll aims to be simple, yet effective.
The Pick and Roll was conceived in 2014, and is headed today by Kein Chua and Damian Arsenis.
To be the most trusted source for all things Australian basketball and a leader in nurturing the sport across all levels.
We are committed to providing accurate, relevant and timely coverage of Australian basketball to help promote and educate the public. We do this through providing a platform for everyone.
Since 2014, The Pick and Roll has been the springboard for budding writers to develop their talent and find opportunities.
The #TeamPnR tree continues to grow across a variety of media roles, and includes:
- Olgun Uluc, Fox Sports Australia (interview)
- Steve Chalmers, Big V Basketball (interview)
- Grant Richardson, Basketball Australia (interview)
- Luke Sicari, 1116 SEN & NBL
- Matt Hickey, Punters.com.au & Odds.com.au
- Hayley Wildes, Star News Group & Melbourne United Basketball Club
- Warren Yiu, ESPN AU/NZ
- Ben Mallis, NBL & AAP
- Kane Pitman, Herald Sun & ESPN AU/NZ
Questions? Comments? Lob a message over today.
Credit to Shen Nanzhen for designing The Pick and Roll’s logo.